Become a Volunteer Leader
Help us make a difference in Charlotte!
Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.
If you are an active HOC volunteer and would like to become a volunteer leader or learn more, please contact Doug Macomb at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for the next Volunteer Leader Training.
Volunteer Leader Roles:
- Be a liaison between Hands On Charlotte and our partner organizations by attending your project and leading volunteers.
- Be a liaison between Hands On Charlotte and volunteers by answering project specific questions and redirecting volunteers to Hands On Charlotte staff when necessary.
- Be a champion of service by making volunteering fun, easy and engaging for volunteers.
Volunteer Leader Benefits:
- Takes your volunteerism to the next level.
- Great way to enhance your resume.
- Highlights your commitment to an issue area.
- Enhances your leadership and management skills.
- Meet new people and make more Hands On Charlotte friend.
Volunteer Leader Responsiblities
Volunteer Leader Training
This informational session is for volunteers interested in serving as a Volunteer Leader with Hands On Charlotte. Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.