Age Minimum (with Adult):12+, Minimum Age:18+
Adopt-A-Highway Trash Pickup (12+)
Help maintain the Greenway trail system.
Volunteer Activities: Trail volunteers will work with Greenway employees to ensure preservation and upkeep on our hiking, biking and horseback riding trails.
Dress Code: Close-toed shoes and weather appropriate clothing
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved tab)
- Families: please make sure you read the updated Family Policies before signing up.
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
All adult volunteers must first complete the orientation process before they can attend any monthly calendar project.
This project will be opened up to all volunteers if we do not fill the slots 5 days before the project. Please make sure you read the volunteer guidelines before signing up.
About the Organization: In 1995, the Anne Springs Close Greenway, a 2,100 acre nature preserve in Fort Mill, South Carolina, was dedicated to the public to serve as a natural buffer from urban development and a place for countless activities – from hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, to picnics, kayaking and more.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: