Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
For The Birds (10+)
Join us as we help keep the Carolina Raptor Center beautiful!
Activities: Volunteers will help with trail building and maintenance, helping build new bird enclosures, recycling, planting, mulching, and weeding. This projects takes place outdoors, please dress accordingly.
We are looking for a volunteer leader for this project, contact Doug for more information.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes
- Volunteers should wear clothing that they don't mind getting a little dirty
Please note the new Parking Policy. Volunteers will need to park in a lot about .75 miles from the center and carpool.
• How to I become a volunteer?
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
All adult volunteers must first complete the orientation process before they can attend any monthly calendar project.If you are with a group please visit the GROUP page for information on how to sign up for group projects.
About the Organization/Projects: The Carolina Raptor Center is dedicated to environmental education and the conservation of birds of prey through public education, the rehabilitation of injured and orphaned raptors and research.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: