Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
A.L.Thrift Store- South End (18+)
- Volunteers should wear closed-toe shoes for this project.
• How to I become a volunteer?
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
All adult volunteers must first complete the orientation process before they can attend any monthly calendar project.If you are with a group please visit the GROUP page for information on how to sign up for group projects.
This project will be opened up to all volunteers if we do not fill the slots 5 days before the project. Please make sure you read the volunteer guidelines before signing up.
About the Organization/Project: Assistance League of Charlotte is dedicated to improving the lives of children and their families through community-based philanthropic projects.
Click "SIGN UP" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: