Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
Volunteer Leader Training
This informational session is for volunteers interested in serving as a Volunteer Leader with Hands On Charlotte. Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.
Here is a list of current Volunteer Leader openings:
- HomeWork Hounds Wed. at Sugar Creek Library
- Play Care with Charlotte Family Housing
- Game Night - Pineville
- Youth Promise Development - Wed. evening mentoring
- Study Buddies - East Charlotte - moved to Wed. Evenings
- Basic Literacy & Math for Adults
- Clothe Your Neighbor
- For the Birds
- Pet Visits - Cotswold (you don't need a dog to lead this project)
- Your Idea for a new project
- We have several other requests for weeknight Youth Tutoring
Volunteer Leader Benefits:
* Guaranteed volunteer slot at popular projects.
* Takes your volunteerism to the next level.
* Great way to enhance your resume.
* Enhances your leadership and management skills.
* Meet new people and make more Hands On Charlotte friends.
Here's the list of Volunteer Leader Responsibilities.
Please note we require at least 4 volunteers to be signed up to hold these sessions. Otherwise, if you are ready to commit to a specific project we can set up a time to meet individually.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: