Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
Urban Farming at Garinger HS(12+)
Volunteer Activities: Join us at Friendship Gardens' Urban Farm at Garinger High school as we help plant, harvest, water, weed, and whatever else is needed!
Volunteer requirements & recommendations:
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty
- Bring a snack & beverage
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved tab)
- How do I sign up my children or Team to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
About the Organization: Friendship Gardens mission is to create community around local food traditions; grow fresh, healthy, local food, making it accessible to Charlotte's low-income citizens; and share knowledge and passion for sustainable food production.
Click "SIGN UP" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: