Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
Gathering in the Garden (12+)
Get your green-thumb out for an evening of garden work at Frienship Trays garden!
Activities & Notes: Volunteers will water, harvest, plant, compost, and complete various garden maintenance tasks.
Park your vehicle behind the building; the garden adjoins the parking lot.
- Please dress according to the weather, in clothes that you don't mind getting a little dirty.
- If you have them, you may want to bring your own garden gloves
- You may want to bring your own beverage with you.
How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me?
About the Organization/Project: Friendship Gardens mission is to create community around local food traditions; grow fresh, healthy, local food, making it accessible to Charlotte's low-income citizens; and share knowledge and passion for sustainable food production.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 333-7471.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: