Age Minimum (with Adult):10+, Minimum Age:18+
Saturday Morning Live (10+)
Notes: When you arrive at Crisis Assistance, please go to door marked "Welcome Volunteers". If you are facing the building it is about 100 yards to the right of the main door. During the day, hundreds of people will be in the main waiting room seeking financial assistance. Volunteers should NOT go to the main lobby but instead to the Volunteer Check-In door.
Activities: Volunteers will help Crisis Assistance Ministry by inspecting clothing and household donations for the community's Free Store.
• Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved tab)
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
About the Organization/Project: Crisis Assistance Ministry's mission is to provide assistance and advocacy for people in financial crisis, helping them move toward self-sufficiency.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: