Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Leader Training
This informational session is for volunteers interested in serving as a Volunteer Leader with Hands On Charlotte. Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.
Here is a list of current Volunteer Leader openings.
Volunteer Leader Roles:
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and our partner organizations by attending your project and leading volunteers.
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and volunteers by answering project specific questions and redirecting volunteers to Hands On Charlotte staff when necessary.
* Be a champion of service by making volunteering fun, easy and engaging for volunteers.
Here's a more complete list of Volunteer Leader Responsibilities.
Volunteer Leader Benefits:
* Guaranteed volunteer slot at popular projects.
* Takes your volunteerism to the next level.
* Great way to enhance your resume.
* Enhances your leadership and management skills.
* Meet new people and make more Hands On Charlotte friends.
There are several projects that currently have openings for a Volunteer Leader and/or back-up Volunteer Leaders as well as other projects we are looking to add to the calendar. Hands On Charlotte is also open to starting other projects based on your ideas.
Please note we require at least 4 volunteers to be signed up to hold these sessions. Otherwise, if you are ready to commit to a specific project we can set up a time to meet individually.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: