Age Minimum (with Adult):12+, Minimum Age:18+
Adopt-A-Highway Trash Pickup (12+)
Help maintain the Greenway trail system.
Volunteer Activities: Trail volunteers will work with Greenway employees to ensure preservation and upkeep on our hiking, biking and horseback riding trails.
Dress Code: Close-toed shoes and weather appropriate clothing
This project will be opened up to all volunteers if we do not fill the slots 5 days before the project. Please make sure you read the volunteer guidelines before signing up.
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved tab)
- Families: please make sure you read the updated Family Policies before signing up.
- How do I sign up my children or Team to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
About the Organization: In 1995, the Anne Springs Close Greenway, a 2,100 acre nature preserve in Fort Mill, South Carolina, was dedicated to the public to serve as a natural buffer from urban development and a place for countless activities – from hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, to picnics, kayaking and more.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: