Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
Volunteer Leader Training
This informational session is for volunteers interested in serving as a Volunteer Leader with Hands On Charlotte. Without leaders, Hands On Charlotte would not be able to create and implement our programs. With your help, we are able to make a real difference in Charlotte.
Here is a list of current Volunteer Leader openings:
- Basic Literacy & Math for Adults
- For the Birds
- Game Night at Huntersville Oaks
- Pet Visits - Cotswold
- Saturday Creek CleanUp
- Study Buddies - East Charlotte
- Study Buddies - South Charlotte
Volunteer Leader Roles:
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and our partner organizations by attending your project and leading volunteers.
* Be a liason between Hands On Charlotte and volunteers by answering project specific questions and redirecting volunteers to Hands On Charlotte staff when necessary.
* Be a champion of service by making volunteering fun, easy and engaging for volunteers.
Here's a more complete list of Volunteer Leader Responsibilities.
Volunteer Leader Benefits:
* Guaranteed volunteer slot at popular projects.
* Takes your volunteerism to the next level.
* Great way to enhance your resume.
* Enhances your leadership and management skills.
* Meet new people and make more Hands On Charlotte friends.
Hands On Charlotte is also open to starting other projects based on your ideas.
Please note we require at least 4 volunteers to be signed up to hold these sessions. Otherwise, if you are ready to commit to a specific project we can set up a time to meet individually.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: