Age Minimum (with Adult):10+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required, Background Check
For The Birds (10+)
Join us as we help keep the Carolina Raptor Center beautiful!
Activities: Volunteers will help with trail building and maintenance, helping build new bird enclosures, recycling, planting, mulching, and weeding. This projects takes place outdoors, please dress accordingly.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes
- Volunteers should wear clothing that they don't mind getting a little dirty
Volunteers should bring water/drink and/or snacks. There is a water fountain in the gift shop (opens at 10 am) and beverages for sale.
Families: please make sure you read the updated Family Policies before signing up.
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved)
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
We are looking for a 2nd volunteer leader for this project to add a 2nd monthly project, please contact Doug for more details.
About the Organization/Projects: The Carolina Raptor Center is dedicated to environmental education and the conservation of birds of prey through public education, the rehabilitation of injured and orphaned raptors and research.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: