Age Minimum (with Adult):10+, Minimum Age:18+
For The Birds (10+)
Join us as we help keep the Carolina Raptor Center beautiful!'
This project takes off for July and August.
Activities: Volunteers will help with trail building and maintenance, helping build new bird enclosures, recycling, planting, mulching, and weeding. This projects takes place outdoors, please dress accordingly.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes
- Volunteers should wear clothing that they don't mind getting a little dirty
Please note the new Parking Policy. Volunteers will need to park in a lot about .75 miles from the center and carpool.
Families: please make sure you read the updated Family Policies before signing up.
• Where do I get my background check? (Get Involved)
- How do I sign up my children to volunteer with me? Remember to use the "or sign up as a Family" link and NOT the blue Sign up Button
This project will be opened up to all volunteers if we do not fill the slots 5 days before the project. Please make sure you read the volunteer guidelines before signing up.
About the Organization/Projects: The Carolina Raptor Center is dedicated to environmental education and the conservation of birds of prey through public education, the rehabilitation of injured and orphaned raptors and research.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call (704) 371-7140.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: